Midlands Austin Seven Club (MA7C)
Annual General Meeting
Tuesday 28th September 2021
NOTICE is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of The Midlands Austin Seven Club will take place in the Village Hall at Beoley at 8 pm on Tuesday 28th September 2021 for the following purposes:
1. To receive and consider the report of the Officers for the end of year 31st January 2020
2. To receive Notification of the accounts for the financial year ending 31st January 2020
3. The Election of Officers
4. The Election of the Committee
5. To consider any other business notified in accordance with the Club's Constitution.
By order of the Chairman
R S Prophet
1. The Committee is required to stand down at the Annual General Meeting and a new Committee is elected by the membership at the Annual General Meeting.
2. Members are encouraged to stand as members of the Committee; those wishing to do so should notify the Secretary in writing of their willingness to serve not less than 7 days prior to the AGM; they should have the support of one proposer and one seconder, both of whom should be full members of MA7C.
3. Only items which have been included in the agenda for the AGM and notified to the Secretary not less than 7 days prior to the AGM may be discussed during the formal part of the AGM. The committee has the discretion over the detail of the agenda.